Sunday, February 15, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!


Happy Valentines Day! I hope everyone had a good day with the people they loved!  This year we celebrated a day early so we didn't have to fight the crowds! We went to the Melting Pot with Ry and Britt! It was Paul and I's first time so it was really fun and soooo yummy!  It was well worth the money!  Then we went and saw a movie! On real V-day, we went car shopping and then we just chilled here with Laur and Adam and my friend Jana and her hub Cody came over!  

These are the beautiful flowers Paul gave me! He is so thoughtful!


And this baby is my HAPPY V DAY car! We were just going to keep my  car and run it to the ground but my car hasn't been starting the past few days so before it died we decided it would be better to get rid of it (not to mention I took it to a mechanic and tons was wrong with it!)
so... we went out to do a little car shopping and ended up driving this baby home!























































This is me and Avail making heart cookies! It was way fun, Avail is so funny she is at the best age right now! She is at the pretending age and she cracks me up!  Thanks Brooke for letting me come over!  I love spending time with Brooke, Avail and Grade!

No comments: