
I wish I would have taken more pics but i swear we didnt do that much besides swim and cuddle!
We were sad to leave! This is Capri's 9th plane ride and she has been angel every time... her diaper just so happened to leak all over me and it looked like I peeeed by pants but it was funny! This is her fast asleep on our way home.. we did NOT want to leave! :(

On the way to the ranch we picked up my grandma and visited Poppy my great grandpa!
Another 5 generation pic...
Before I got all muddy! With cute little Savanna!

My creepy brother :)
In the car on the drive there I was sooo excited it was raining! I told my grandma "It's going to be sooo muddy! We are going to take you on the ride of your life and plaster you with mud" ... she said "Im ready for an adventure!" Well when we got there and we all had been riding for awhile and almost every single one of us grand kids were muddy from head to toe I told my Grandma to get out here! She said "no way!" But I talked her into it (I always get her to do things she would NEVER do! mwhahahah... maybe sky diving next?) So she got on the 4 wheeler, and Collin took her on a GOOD ride! It was HILARIOUS! We could hear her screams from forever away! And this is what she came back looking like...
BEFORE.. you can tell she is nervous haha
and AFTER..
PRICELESS! I have the coolest grandma ever! She is the best!
Riding with Marlette
After riding and being all muddy we decide to go "wash" off in this waterfall! I dont think it helped much, but it was so much fun!
Colllins.. this pic looks like he is going to belly flop haha
Me jumping off..
Playing with all the girls...still sooo muddy
Travis Collins and Hailey
Capri got so much attention! She never was not being touched by at least a couple people! Everyone fought over her the whole time! Everyone was so cute with her! When we got home I put her down for a nap and she just talked in her crib FOREVER! I think she was just soooo happy to have some alone time!
Kennedy and Grandma reading to Capri

Tay was her cuddle buddy
Riding on the 4 wheeler with Grandma! Grandma taught her to say "weeeeee"
The second day after motorcycling in the morning we went to this way pretty lake! And of course, my little bee wanted to go right in the water

And play with one of her favorite things... rocks!
Collins fishing
Hanging out with Grandma! Can I just tell you Capri LOVES grandma! Sometimes my feelings get hurt cause Capri a lot of times chooses her over me! I guess thats how it supposed to be right?

Lovin playin in the mud

After the lake we went to the waterfall again! This time my mom and Capri got to come!
Capri loved the foam bubbles
Collins being steezy "hucking a backflip" :) (IN BENS VOICE..That was for you BFFN!)
It was tons of fun and I am so grateful I got to spend lots of time with all my fam before we move! I had so much fun with all of my cousins! THANKS LETTE! YOU ARE THE BEST!!
3 comments:
seriously capri is getting sooo soooo sooo big. i can't believe how time flies. i love love love those muddy 4 wheeling pictures. that looks like such a blast...seriously priceless!
Man you guys do the funnest things! Those are way cool pictures, you're so lucky to have family close by. Little Capri is changing so much! I'm excited for her to play with Carter again =)
Your family is so darling! Your Mom is so dang cute! I can't believe how much your baby looks like Paul, she is getting so big. They grow so dang fast. When Kar gets home lets all go to lunch! I haven't seen you forever.
Post a Comment