I love massages. They are a special treat and they don't come around too often. The only thing I hate about massages is that the whole time I get them, I think ,"oh my gosh this feels so good, I dont want it to end.. I wonder how many minutes its been.. what if I only have 20 minutes left! There is no way 40 minutes have gone by." Then when I leave I feel refreshed and fall more in love with massages then I did the time before.
Well, thats how I feel about living here, I feel like this is such a special treat. I love being here, every minute of it. I feel so blessed every day, I think Paul gets sick of me saying "aw I love living here" or "babe.. this is a special place." he makes fun of me and always says.. "time to go to 'special' school", "k, lets go to the 'special' grocery store." anyways.. sometimes I panick, its going by too fast! A whole semester has gone by and I feel like we just got here. Yes, I miss things about utah like family, a dish washer, a washer and dryer, cafe rio, zupas, yummy smelling towels, and the conveinience of having walmart/target a second away. But, I love it here. I dont wanna live here forever but I dont want it to end.
I feel the same way about Capri, she is growing up too fast. People tell you that they grow up fast but until I had her I never realized how true it was. I feel so extremely blessed to get to hang out with my munchkin all day! I have so much fun with her, she makes me so happy! I love watching her light up at the beach, the beach is her thing! She loves it there, she gets in her zone there and just runs around and plays and screams and laughs, and it never gets old!
Its crazy out here we own the least amount of things we have ever owned.. the bare necessities (except for Paul on his mission) and I am by far the happiest. Sometimes I wonder do we own things or do things sometimes own us?
I know when the time to move back to Utah is coming near I will be ready but I know I will miss this "SPECIAL, special" place.
Merry Christmas Fam and Friends!
(Today at the beach)
3 comments:
Lish i love this post. Enjoy every minute, cause I agree, time goes by way too fast. I am so glad you guys are loving it there. How much longer are you planning on staying? Capri is a doll!! She is getting so big, I love the stage she is in right now. So happy that you are happy, I love ya girl
Beck
Awww I love this! I'm so glad you guys have been able to do this fun adventure. It's true, they grow way too fast! You're so right about things owning us.. it's gotta be a nice break to just hang out and not worry about worldly possessions or impressing people. I love Capri, and I love that she's playing with a magic bullet cup in the tub! lol
Oh my goodness Alicia you are so sweet in your comments! I love that you're having the time of your life. Miss you friend! Love you!
Post a Comment