We went to the zoo with my parents today! It was so much fun! This mama lion had her eye on Capri, when capri got to the window she walked down the hill and tried to eat her. Hopefully Capri never comes face to face with a lion, cause I am sure she looks like the perfect snack.
{I love that I was seriously scared and she says "it jumped again!? RARRRR!!!"}
and
This is just cute. Capri singing the "Capri" song by Colbie Caillat, we sing it every night before she goes to bed. and the daddy song, the mommy song, the papa song, the grandma song, and the Karley and Cam song. haha 2 year olds are too much fun. cutest little voices ever.
1 comment:
This is the cutest thing ever! She is adorable!! I love at the end she's like I did it! haha so cute
Post a Comment