Friday, October 19, 2012

T.H.R.E.E

This little girl just turned 3! I seriously cant believe how fast it has flown by (I know cliche.) But it has gone by so fast, some days I feel like she is growing right before my eyes! She is so animated and says funny things all the time. Sometimes really embarrassing, and sometimes so funny! She sings ALL the time, she loves "love story" by Taylor Swift and she loves making up her own songs. So many nights when she is going to bed Paul and I can hear her singing songs at the top of her lungs and we laugh cause her songs are so great. She is loving preschool, she never stops talking. Every morning she comes and cuddles me in bed and has to check on my belly and see if it getting bigger! The other day she saw a lady that was about to pop pregnant and she came up to her and said in the most excited voice "your belly is getting bigger!!!!" and the lady just said "yep." hah woops. She is so fun, she will pretend in room forever, and loves her kitty jinx and snuggles still. She loves wrestling with her dad when he gets home for work, and loves to tease lin lin. She loves her dates with grandma every Friday and when Papa is around no one else exists. I love the way her little brain works, and the way she thinks, she is so sweet and can make me feel like a million dollars with her compliments that she gives me. Love her. 


Halloween is my fav holiday and lucky for me I think my little girl loves it just as much. She is OBSESSED with scary things. She loves to make potions and spells and turn people into things, she loves Hocus Pocus (I swear that show is too scary for her age?), she rides around on her broom all day and says things like "ill get you my pretty!" The other day she was in the bath and i hear her singing "come little children ill take you away..." (from hocus pocus) not creepy at all? She loves the witch house behind our house and loves running from the ghost birds on the 4 wheeler with papa! She loves scooby doo. She loves me to tell her witch/ghost stories. When I need to bribe her, I bribe her with going to the Halloween store. ok you get the point. she loves loves scary things. 

little ghost

Morning of her birthday in her room

riding her new bike with her kitty jinx in tow


Great Gram

For her Birthday Party we had a little costume party it was so cute and fun, and total chaos with 10, 3 year olds!


Part of the crew

Pinata time










2 comments:

Rick and Kori said...

She is SO cute! What a fun party you threw for her! Happy Birthday, Capri!!

Anonymous said...

She is so incredibly cute! We miss you guys and seeing your blog makes us miss you even more.