Saturday, January 12, 2013

Christmas

Christmas (and the whole month leading up to it) couldnt have been more fun with Capri. She is at such a fun age and it was so magical and exciting every day! I loved all of her Christmas songs, reading Christmas books every night, Christmas pictures, crafts and decorations she made, and just the pure magic of Christmas! Oh and it helped that Capri was on her best behavior the whole month to make sure she was on the nice list. I miss that list already. It was a white Christmas this year, which lets be honest, thats all I wanted for Christmas, and it was so fun getting to see both of our families and not being away! 

We had a fun with this guy! We named him Cliffy, and he was quite the mischievous elf. For those of you that dont know, he flies to the north pole every night and reports to Santa if Capri was naughty or nice that day. Then flies home and is a new spot in the morning. This was my favorite morning. Lets just say we missed church the next day because I couldnt get this mustache off of her face. and I tried everything. 

Christmas Eve
Grandma and Cashy


 I love this little man

Waiting for Santa is hard for a kid

 two cute cousins

 Opening Christmas Eve Pj's 

Capri had to help everyone open their presents

Putting out milk and cookies! Capri literally ran to bed that night, she was so excited and didnt want to miss Santa! 

I caught Santa Christmas Eve, in Capris words "my mom went up stairs, and she was being so sneaky sneaky. She saw santa and hurried and took a picture! And then ran back downstairs so he wouldnt take her presents away!"


Christmas Day

This is the first pic of the morning, and the second she saw all the presents in the room! Priceless. 



 The only thing she really wanted was a blowdryer! She was so happy when she got it! 


Paul and Cashy

She got a kereoke, she loves it. She loves making up her own songs and singing along. Its a loud present but she is happy! 

After we opened presents at my parents house we went up to Pauls families house! I need to get pics from Bob and I will post them soon! We had such a good day, Merry Christmas Everyone! 
Ps. thank you for all the Christmas cards! We loved them! 

No comments: