Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The More the Merrier!

Here is a picture of our little baby! We are sooo excited! We weren't planning it but now that it has happened I am so happy it did! I am due Oct 20.. so it will give us some time to settle down when we get back from Florida! I was so sick a couple weeks ago but now it is wearing off and I am just nauseous the whole day .. and SO tired! I haven't been aunry at all which is good ( I swear even Paul will tell you I haven't been haha), but I have been falling asleep early! Yesterday was SO cool! I went to the Dr. for the first time, when we walked in Paul saw the "stirrups" on the table and his eyes went huge! But, then when we saw the baby he was like "whoa that is so cool!" It is crazy how overwhelmed you feel when you first see it! I almost cried cause it was so cool but I was a little uncomfortable if you know what I mean?! When we first saw it, it was moving like crazy! The Dr. was like "Wow! It's moving a ton!" You can't really see it on the picture but we could see the fingers so good and we good see the heartbeating! SO cool! Even though you feel beat up by the time you leave the Dr., and a little violated haha, it is so worth it and it was seriously amazing and overwhelming how much you love something that is only an inch and half big!



The last pic is my fav cause you can see the head arms and legs! The other ones just look like a peanut haha

10 comments:

Brooke said...

We are so excited! We can't wait for our new cousin! You and Paul are going to be awesome parents.

Bree said...

Oh my gosh! Congratulations! I am so excited for you! You will be an amazing mother!

Tasha said...

Alicia that is so awesome! There must be something in the APX water haha! With me, you, and stephanie pregnant! =) How exciting! We will have to get our little babies together to play!!! =)

Unknown said...

Yay! So fun! I was wondering when you were gonna post the good news!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Oh my gosh I am like so shocked right now!! That is sooo awesome though. Congrats!

Clint and Karley Root said...

that is the cutest little baby! i thought for sure there would be twins and that i would have to be their favorite Aunt Kar Dogg! I wonder if it's a boy or girl! cute!!

brandon said...

Yay Alicia and Paul!!!! We are so so so excited for you guys. You two will be such good parents! What an amazing time of life, I can not wait to see the little thing ha girl or guy! love you!!

Angela said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you!!!! Why is everyone pregnant or had a baby but me??/

Anonymous said...

Hey girly!!! Oh my gosh that is so exciting! I am so happy for you guys! Being a Mommy is so much fun! You will love it!

jayni & ben said...

I just saw this post. That is awesome!! Congrats :D