Thursday, March 26, 2009

Meagan and Christian getting sealed

Last Saturday Meagan and Christian got sealed to Robert and Denise! It was SO cool! The spirit was so strong and it was so special! It made me way more excited to have an eternal family... not that I wasn't excited before but it just hit me way harder! I am so happy for Meagan and Christian, I know they have been waiting for this for a long time! Thanks mom for taking the pics!


Now that is a big family! Can I just tell you how many pictures we had with one person closing their eyes or making a stupid face!




Isn't she beautiful!

How cute is this pic!?
Gwen is so pretty and photogenic!
Admit this is cute and funny!

Love this man!
Love Ry's hair! He is adorable

Brooke is such a good mom and Grade is a VERY happy baby!

No comments: