Saturday fun..
Anyone that has ever had their husbands do summer sales knows that Saturdays are the most dreaded day of the week! The boys are gone from the time we wake up to very late! I feel like even though Paul is gone all the other mornings at least I get to make him lunch and give him a kiss half way through the day.. Saturdays I say my goodbyes at 9am! Today it has actually gone by pretty fast! Ive had a sore throat for the past few days but I woke up with a really bad one, body aches, a head ache and a little fever! It was raining all morning so it was perfect weather just to watch a movie, chill and not feel good! I finally drug myself off the couch and took a shower, I swear when you are sick a shower makes you feel 10x's better! Its Camillas birthday Monday so the girls got together and we went to lunch at PF Changs! It was so much fun and the food was so good! People were giving us dirty looks cause we had 4 babies 1 prego and 6 YOUNG girls! So funny! They dont sing at PF Changs which kind of made me sad but oh well..we will sneak a sing in before monday! Now I only have 4 more hours until I see my hub! not bad!
Camilla with her shot glass full of chocolate deliciousness!Lucy is on her lap, she is 4 months and THE best baby ever! Camilla is such a chill and good mom she has an 18month and almost 4 month year old and she makes it look so easy and fun! (Which I am sure its not easy at all!).. oh and PS. Camillas husband is the greatest too! He has been helping Paul out a ton, he said they talk about parenting everyday so I think Paul is going to be great! We are lucky to have these two in our office! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMILLA!
The girls.. Gwen, Christina and baby Cohen (he has the cutest hair ever its so curly!) , Wes and little Zuri (who is seriously the funniest and cutest little baby! She is soooo animated) , Camilla and Baby Lucy, Me and Sophie (Camillas other daugther, I call her my BFF cause she is sooo fun!) and Kylie. Fun girls Im glad we did this!
This pic is for Steph... 23 1/2 weeks! Its crazy to think Tuesday I will be 6 months! Time is flyin!
4 comments:
oh my freaking adorable baby bump!! lish you are so cute!! I love it!! and am sad I am missing out! :( and that shirt is so cute where'd you get it??
I love it! I don't have internet so I haven't been able to check, but you are looking so cute! Keep them coming! I feel like I'm getting bigger by the day, and more and more awkward... but I did meet a prego black girl in the elevator yesterday that was huge and I swear should be due any day, and she said she was only 16 weeks!! I felt small haha!
wow i wish i could see this in person!! alicia pregnant what a surprise!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/merek-mesin-kopi-terbaik/
Post a Comment