she loves grandma and grandpa we will miss so too much!
bff's haha
golfing with dad
We love this warm weather
A few days ago we were going to golf but it was bad weather so we decided to go swim! It was her first time swimming and she loved it! We swam for about and hour and she loved every second!
I came out of the shower and this is what I found haha so cute! I guess swimming wore them out! ps. she would never fall asleep like this with me.. not anymore.. lucky paul!
I love these eyes... they melt me!
my mom and I taking great great grandpa and Capri to the aquarium
she loved it ,i thought she wouldn't care but she loved looking at the fish and penguins
great great grandpa touching the sting rays
This is where I put her when I don't have hands haha she actually likes it.. finding different gadgets in my purse.. minutes of entertainment
Aurora and Capri at Pizza Factory! I think she just want to eat her face off.. she is teething.. and did i say she had 2 teeth break through this month!? poor girl!
Abuela and Capri
Well people.. im leaving in 2 1/2 weeks! If you wanna play you know what to do! We will miss all you!
7 comments:
wow that little girl is getting so big. She is such a doll :) I miss you! Can't wait for the last of the summer when I can play with you and Capri everyday :)
man o man she is so stinkin cute! Love the onesie :) glad she is rockin it!
So many cute new pictures! i just decided what my new post will be! but i wont post it till the sadly last time we see you guys in a long time! we love you guys! YOU ARE ALL SO ADORABLE!!!
Um... she is soo cute and you are sooo skinny. I love that you do so much with her even though she is so young. You are a fun mom!!
Cute pics! Looks like you guys are having a blast! I'm so excited for your upcoming adventures! When will I ever see you again?!! Maybe we'll just have to rendezvous in Hawaii. :) Miss you!
Licia! I love these pics of Capri! She is so stinkin beautiful. I love her big blue eyes!!!
Awwww I'm gonna miss Capri! She's getting so big and cute!! Do you actually carry her around in your bag?? That is genius! Give her a kiss from Carter =) We miss you already.. good luck with packing and everything!
Post a Comment