ANYWAYS hahah...
We had a blast.
So warm.
SO fun!
We were constantly outside either hiking, running, beach cruisin, or just chillin on the beach!
Best tacos ever
Best baby ever, she was a trooper! Her routine was totally messed up, she never got a good nap but she was just stoked to be outside and was the happiest baby ever! AND didnt make a peep on all 3 of our flights.
Flying is stressful alone! You have a car seat, a stroller, a bag, a pack and play, a diaper bag AND a baby! So I am very grateful she was good! AND so many people were so kind and helped me! By the time we left she was over it though. She is aunry today hahah
Here are some fun pics of our 5 fun days in the sun!
BEACH DAY!
She face planted in the sand, and then tried to eat it
BEACH CRUISIN
Sleeping after a long day at the beach!
All the UTAH girls going for a little cruise
BALBOA PARK
This place is soooo cool! I loved it! It was gorgeous and the old buildings were so cool.
TORI PINES This hike is so cool, you hike forever and then you hike to these cliffs and end up walking back to your car on the beach. PS I LOVED how many older people there were being so active.. like 70 year olds hiking this hard hike, or running, love it. hope I am like that when I am 70!
6 comments:
Lish!! How freaking fun! Capri is SO big, I can hardly believe it! She looks so much like paul, she is beautiful. I love seeing you as a mommy. It is the best thing in the whole entire world and I'm glad she was good for you on the plane, that makes such a huge difference in traveling. I can't wait to play with you guys! AND you are TINY!! I wish I could rock a bikini right after I had Mariah! You Go Girl. You'll have to put me on a exercise/diet plan after I have this baby ,) anyway, I love you tons and miss you!! oxoxox
That looks like so much fun!! Capri is such a cutie in her little swimsuit! I bet it was fun to get away for a while and just hang with girls.. and I agree with Becky, look at your rockin body!! SO not fair!!
I love california and san diego! So jealous- looks like you had a blast =) And girl you put me to shame with your body- work it!!! lucky paul! I can't get over how stinkin' cute capri is!
It all looks amazing oh a vacation would be so nice right now. and your baby at the beach is so cute cutest swimsuit ever.
Isn't being a Mom so much fun!!! You look so good! Your baby is so beautiful!
you look amazing!! o and your both just so adorable! we are going to miss you!
Post a Comment