Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My little busy munchkin

My little munchkin is fun, she is a busy body.. ALWAYS going! She keeps me busy! At times it is hard to keep up with her but I love watching her go go go! When we skype with my fam every night Capri is just a blur in the screen cause she always has to be moving! I love her.. anyways this is just a little clip of her walking with her little lion walker that she loves so much! She is getting too big too fast!
2 days shy of 7 months
PS did I mention she throws fits ALLL day if I don't let her play with her lion? Yeah, She does. She is obsessed!


4 comments:

Tasha said...

HOw cute! She totally reminds me of kaden he was an early and active child and very happy! They are so fun when they are like that huh! =) HOw is alaska??

Aaron and Steph said...

oh my gosh CUTE! Carter is sooo not at that stage yet, he's still content rolling everywhere! I love Capri's ruffle on her jammies =)

Brittney and Zach Lundgreen said...

how fun! i bet you love having her out there this year!!! instead of being pregnant!!! hope you are doing great!

Cera said...

o my goodness she is so cute!!