Paul doing his moose call I REALLY wanted to see a moose haha
These are real sled dogs! I felt bad for them being all chained up but paul assured me they get tons of exercise.
The hot springs.. it was HOT, too hot for capri so we swam while she was asleep in her stroller! It was fun! We were so relaxed after, they say thats what sulfur does to you!
The pool inside
Feeding the ducks.. Capri ate duck crap.. I turn my back for one second and I look over and she is CHOKING! I thought it was mud and then I look by her hand and there is this huge thing of poop smeered everywhere! Im patting her on the back, giving her the Heimlich (i have no idea how to spell that) and screaming at Paul She just ate crap! After I swiped it out , stopped her from choking, and got all of it off the roof of her mouth I wiped out her mouth with wipes (the whole time she is screaming haha) it was hilarious (once she was breathing) and I think it really helped me with my germaphobia-ness.
It was such a good day, My best birthday since we started summer sales! I loved spending time with my baby and hubs, they are the two best things that ever happened to me! I cant believe I am 23.. and I have a kid!
Tomorrow we are going to Denali.. aka.. Mnt Mckinley with our besties Brand and Becky! I am so excited!! Cant wait!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday! That is so crazy about Capri! I'm glad you got it all out and she is doing well now :)
What a fun day. Happy Birthday.
Happy Birthday!! I'm soo glad Paul took it off and you had a fun day! You guys make the cutest family!
ps. The girls broke my phone and I lost all my contacts before I could call you back. Can you text me your number pls?
Love you Alicia!!!
Happy Birthday!!! You are so cute.
happy birthday lish!! i always forget we almost have the same birthday! looks like so muchf un. you are darling and so is capri!
looks like lots of fun... I bet Alaska is so so pretty!!! Capri is getting big!!! Hope you are having fun love ya lish!
Post a Comment