Thursday, July 22, 2010

There is no place like home

So we have been in Utah for the past couple weeks and it has been a blast.. except for the fact that I feel like there is a huge chunk out of my heart cause we miss Paul so much but other then that its been great! We have swam everyday in my parents pool, sometimes a few times a day! We have gone boating a few times, and it has just been fun to hang out with friends! and be around family! It always feels good to come home!

Capri is a little fish! She loves the pool! She stands on the stairs and dives off them, dunks and comes up and wants to do it all over again


Me and Brooke on a hike! we look like we meant to match but we really didnt mean to



Capri hated her life jacket at first but she got over it and she started having fun

shreddin

Capri watching Collin, she kept waving at him

Me and my Mama gansta steeze

This is the only face I could get out of this kid... typical Collins

She slept most of the time



Cute little bikini baby

I thought this was funny, she climbed up the whole couch

Capri says "kee" now! meaning kitty its the cutest thing haha

swimming with grandpa

adjusting to her crib.. she slept in a pack and play all summer

P and Capri

Another day on the boat

Amy and me

Meagan and Mathis got married, I didnt get any pics of them but we are so happy for them!

SIGNATURE

2 comments:

Myleka and Chris said...

Wish I'd known you were in town we could have gone to lunch! Your baby is amazingly cute.

Ryan and Brittany said...

Capri's tini kini is so cute! Where did you get it?