K you all know how obsessed I am with dolphins, so you can imagine how bad I was freaking out today! We woke up bright and early and paddled out hoping to see some dolphins! We were there for 20 minutesish and no sign of any! I was getting bummed. We decided to wait and just chill and enjoy the beauty! We were just sitting there and this pack of 6 or 7 came up right next to us! After that they all started coming! We swam and paddled with about 60+ dolphins for 3 hours until they trickled away! It was amazing! No words can describe it! It was so surreal! Capri loved it, she loved watching them jump and play!! It was so cool to swim next to them, and that they were SO close, like 5 ft away! They are so playful and curious! It was fun that we could hear them talking to each other, and I loved the little babies! It was a dream.
I was swimming and It got so loud and I could hear them all talking and then I looked down and they were all RIGHT under me!
We tried a new river but I cant remember the name? it was so different then what we are used to! It kind of looked like we were in Utah maybe? There were pine trees and other Utah looking trees, the water was glass, it was really pretty and so peaceful!


We tried a new river but I cant remember the name? it was so different then what we are used to! It kind of looked like we were in Utah maybe? There were pine trees and other Utah looking trees, the water was glass, it was really pretty and so peaceful!
We went up Kahana River last weekend ! it was so beautiful, as always, and made for a fun day!
3 comments:
how COOL! I'm jealous that Capri gets to see such cool things that i haven't even seen! I bet she'll never forget Hawaii!!
That is AMAZING Alicia!!! It is on my Bucket List to 'swim with dolphins'. Also, I just found your 'Live Healthy' blog and I loved what you had to say, you should keep updating it!!! I have lost 17.6 pounds since Christmas and have 30 more to lose. I also created a Green Monster drink that I LOVE. They are so good for you and they actually taste GREAT!! So glad you are doing well and have your hubby and miss Capri back :)
That is SO cool!! I'm jealous. Will youtake me to do this??
Post a Comment