Friday, September 30, 2011

This..

It is SO good to be home! We missed our home this summer way too much! 
This is why I love my home,
BBQ's on the beach with friends




..Beach every day, the kids are in heaven. I am in heaven.
{these 3 have been inseparable since we have been home}

Seriously. Cross your fingers we live here forever cause I am forever in love with this place. Every time I leave I realize very quick how much I really do love our little town, love our little island in the middle of the sea, love the lifestyle, love/need the ocean, and love the people here. Not that I didnt know this before, it just reconfirms my feelings. I went and surfed by myself today while Capri was taking a nap. Loved my alone time. So stoked to have fall waves and be home!

PS. Props to my hubby, he is a machine, he is taking a zillion credits and working, and is so busy trying to juggle all of it. We miss seeing him around.. So excited for the weekend to get some good family time in! Oh yeah, and did I mention we have been married for 4 years now?! it doesnt feel like we have been married that long, so crazy!   

3 comments:

Rick and Kori said...

Congrats on four years! You are definitely living in paradise! Looks like Capri is loving it!

Kassie said...

Loving the updates Alicia! Congrats on 4 years, that's awesome! :)

Bonny Earl said...

Happy Anniversary! You have a charmed life! Hope it lasts forever!