I dont get homesick very often. Usually I am more then grateful to live where I live with my 2 favorite people, but today was a homesick day. for both my homes.
I miss our little town of laie. I miss my friends in oahu (we havent been around friends ALL summer), i miss capri having friends, i miss having people to talk to in the day time, i miss going to the beach with our friends, i miss yoga, i miss the north shore, i miss the running path so much, i miss the yogurt bus, i miss my routine there more then anything and i think Capri does too.
Then another part of me misses utah. Im craving fall, i miss fam and friends there. I miss cafe rio... what I would have done for cafe rio today.. i even googled pictures of the salad and showed them to paul. Thats pretty much it. fall, family, friends, and cafe rio :)
one more week on this beautiful island... then home... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment