This little girl turned 2 Friday!! We took her to do all of her favorites and she had enough junk food to last all year! She has definitely hit the terrible two's.. her melt downs are hilarious and exhausting and then the next minute I just cant imagine that she could do/say something cuter! So its a really fun stage and a hard stage all at once. She is my little best friend, and I love that we get to hang out all day together! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET BABY GIRL! Can you believe its been 2 years? I cant... its sad how fast she is growing up!
{Great Grandpa & Grandma Andra sent us some money so we got her a little kitchen, she LOVES it! She loves to pretend to make me, her puppy and all of her other animals eggs! Thanks Great Grandma and Grandpa Andra!}
{A few days before her birthday she found her presents in a bag and I told her she had to wait 2 days to open her presents, and then it would be her birthday. Anytime anyone would ask her about her birthday after that she would say "WAIT!! no, presents.. WAIT two days birthday!!" haha I dont think she knows what two days is but she pretended like she knew whats going on haha
Birthday Choo Choo Train Ride
Take-out Birthday Dinner at the beach
"Helloooooo.. Papa..."








5 comments:
She is so cute! What kind of camera do you have? Your pictures always look so good.
Oh my goodness, could she be any cuter!? I can't believe its been 2 yrs already! I feel like I was just reading your pregnancy posts!
so Z is sitting on my lap looking at all your pictures and I asked him if he remembers Capri and he said yes I wanna go see her. (he was such a stink to her though) HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAPRI! We are in pure terrible two's as well. It is a roller coaster and so funny. Happy Birthday Capri.
p.s. You are such a babe, love your pink shades!
Such an AWESOME family!!! miss you guy, Nice pics too!!
ahhh she is Adorable!! i can't believe she is 2!!! you look fabulous by the way friend. can't wait for you guys to come back and hang out again! maybe i'll have to fly to hawaii so i can help you get all your stuff home.
Post a Comment