Tuesday, October 11, 2011

stoked.

I am stoked.
Every day Paul reminds me we have 6 months left here {tear} which makes me sad to think about. so so sad. I cant think about it or I start to cry, and poor Paul has to listen to me whine/cry about all the millions of reason I dont want to leave this place.  so we just dont talk about it anymore. but for now... I am stoked! Last week I surfed EVERY day (except sunday), Paul has tons of homework, so while Capri naps, Paul does homework and I surf!  What a nice husband. It seriously makes me giddy to know what I get to do tomorrow afternoon. And because Paul is so busy its SO nice to have a break, even if its just for an hour!  It also help that I have the coolest girls/people as friends here. I have never felt more at home anywhere in my whole entire life, I have never felt so content.  So I guess my point is, I need to stop thinking about leaving and just enjoy it and hope we can come back one day.

{I love these 3 girls! Sharks Cove}

{I love our Sunday Beach BBQ's and of course hanging out with my honey}

{I LOVE the yogurt bus}

{and these 3 beach babies are the cutest things you will ever see}


 {There are frogs all over at night and Capri loves to find them}


{Painting a "Punkin"}

{ she loves her boots! she never wants to take them off}

{Parker and Capri}


{PCC with the kids, waiting to go on a canoe ride}


{Canoe ride}

 {the girls surfing}




3 comments:

jayni & ben said...

You crack me up!!! I love that you love living there. I am coming soon. Like November. But just for a visit. I don't think I would want to live there ;) too far from my family.

Unknown said...

awww i love capri's little quirks! i'm sad that you guys will have to leave eventually, since you've loved it so much there. (But I secretly can't wait til you get back!) Sounds like you guy are having so much fun though, livin it up. Happy late anniversary! Those pics are awesome.

Sarah Hunt said...

While you are whining to Paul you don't want to leave I am whining to Dan that we need to move there! Your memories there are just so amazing and Capri has got the taste now and will always want to go back too! P.s. You're are going to be one sweet awesome surfer so lucky to go so often. I would be happy just to taste some ocean water lol