Ever since Capri turned 2 I have been a little bit on the emotional side. I just really can't believe she is so big now. I just feel like my baby is gone, 2 is so fun though, my favorite so far! she has been saying the funniest things lately and is so animated! She loves to sing and makes up her own little songs all day (just like me when I was little).
We were reading a book with a cheetah in it and she told me "yeah, cheetah, cheetahs run fast!"
Every night when she goes to bed, like any kid, she tries to say/do anything and everything to get out of bed. She always tells me "mommy, pretty eyes pretty .. other ones eyes, pretty hair, pretty nose". She knows this trick works and I will lay by her!
Last night I forgot about prayers and she yelled " mommy mommy! PRAYERS!" Her prayers get cuter every day, after she prays for everyone she usually prays for the mommy turtle, daddy turtle and the baby turtle.
Whenever she doesn't agree with Paul she yells "BABE! (and then tells him her mind)"
I love my little bestie. I love my job.
PS. I took her to see "Puss in Boots" today and she loved every minute of it! I couldnt believe she sat through the a whole movie. See what I mean? She's not a little babe anymore.
{I love this pic, it captures her personality so much.. playing/dancing in the water, singing her little heart out}

2 comments:
Its so hard when they turn two! Bye Bye Baby! But they are so much fun to interact with in this stage :) Daci's prayers are pretty hilarious too. I love the pic of Capri! She is such a happy girl!
awwwwwwwww little capri i want to squeeze her! And i TOTALLY have been feeling the same thing.. Carter is not my baby anymore.. tear! It's such a fun stage, with their babblings and funny quirks, though. Good job teaching Capri prayers... we're lucky if Carter will keep his arms folded through one =)
Post a Comment