Thursday, November 17, 2011

Best friends forever

Tonight Capri and I were driving to drop off some food for paul at school and we were being silly and I asked her "are we silly girls?" she responded "yeah! We gonna be best friends forever (as she throws her hands up in the air in the most excited voice)". So cute, she makes me feel so good!

A couple of days ago I was laying on the couch reading and she walked up to me and stroked my face so gently and looked at me with her bright blue eyes and said in the softest voice "we gonna be best friends forever"

She melts my heart, seriously, i am lucky. I hope she remembers this "BFF" stuff in 13 years.. I'm gonna need it. I love my little bestie

Ps. She LOVES fox and the hound, and thats where she learned this "best friends forever" phrase

{speaking of Bff's.. Aren't these 3 so cute? i love that they love each other so much}


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Rick and Kori said...

That is the sweetest thing ever! I hope our girls want to be best friends with us forever....even in their teenage years :)