Tuesday, March 27, 2012

We are gonna miss this place...

Well people, we have less than 3 weeks here. its crazy to think about. One of the perks of living in Hawaii is we get Hawaiian holidays too. The past week Paul has had 2 no-school days so its been fun to enjoy some family beach time before we go! Not gonna lie though.. I am ready to go. I will miss the ocean, the bike path, the way Capri lights up at the beach, and so many things so much, but I feel like its time! Paul is so overwhelmed with school, I am excited for him to be done. A 9to5 is looking heavenly right now. we have sold a lot including our car (and that puts a damper on our activities). You know that last day of vacation, your bags are packed, you dont wanna leave paradise, but you are ready, so there is no point in delaying it? Thats how I feel right now. Why delay the inevitable? So we are gonna enjoy our last few weeks here and take advantage of it every day, but I am excited to see what the future holds for us. So crazy proud of my hub.. and so excited to watch him walk! 

Temple beach









1 comment:

jayni & ben said...

i hate the feeling of knowing i am going home.. but just waiting it out. You make me wanna live in Hawaii. i love your pictures. you always look like you are having fun.