On our way home from Hawaii we stopped at Disneyland! We seriously had a blast! Capri is at the cutest age and she made it so fun! She LOVED seeing all the characters and loved all the rides! Capri LOVES the incredibles and Toy Story so she was so excited to see them! She still talks about how they gave her hugs. She said her favorite ride was Monsters Inc... I think we went on that ride 5 or 6 times! She loved the ghost ride, and pirates too. She said the ghosts hurt her feelings but she wanted to go again. We got really lucky and there were no lines, we even ran into a couple families that we know from Hawaii.. what are the chances?
We went to Disneyland for 3 days, Universal Studios one day, and Sea World one day. Sea World was my favorite, of course. I think I lived under the sea in another life. I loved it! Capri had a blast there too. Paul loved Universal Studios.. the new Transformers ride was being tested the day we got there so we got to go on it and it was super cool.. Paul loved that! It was so fun to get to spend time with Paul before he left for Texas for the summer! I still can't believe he is done with school! wahoo!
On the Mr. Toad's ride Paul's uncle has a tradition where he puts a dollar bill in the toads fingers and then sees how long it will stay in there while we are in line. Paul was so excited to do that and it really was fun seeing peoples faces.. "should I take it?" "should I not?" and when they did finally take it, it was even better! My husband is a cutie. He said when we have real money he will put a $100 bill in there.. that will really make someones day!
Universal and Sea World.
1 comment:
Glad I came by so I could see these darling pIcs :) so fun and you all probably really needed that little vacay!
Post a Comment