Being in Utah was so nice for awhile! It was fun to hang out with the fam and see a couple friends... we got to take a little weekend trip down to lake mead, that was way fun! Capri loved the boat and tubing! Its been awhile since I have wakeboarded so that was fun! The weather was amazing and it was fun to get to do that before we left.
People keep asking me if I miss Hawaii. The answer is yes, but no. I loved it there, and I loved my time there, but I was so ready to move onto the next phase of life. Paul being out of school, making money, not living in the ghetto, being around family etc.
Paul has been working hard and slaving away in the heat, we love him for that. and Capri asks for him all day long!
Capri has been so funny lately. I seriously love this age. She cracks me up, I need to be better at writing down the funny things she says. Here are some from the past few days.
Me: Capri. No, you cant. Sorry
Capri: Mom. Dont be mad at me. Your my best friend.
Capri: I want papa grama. I wanna go on an airplane to ootah.
Me: Im sorry sweetie, we have to stay in Texas with daddy.
Capri: Oh! I know! We take daddy on an airplane to ootah! OK!
Me: Capri why did you not sleep good, what happened?
Capri: I crawled in mommys bed. then I coughed in yours face. then I covered my mouth.
Me: yes you did.
Me (running inside from the car)
Capri: Why you running? the sqitos (mosquitos) are gonna bite you. and make you bleed? you'll need a bandaid? ohhh thats sad. (she is obsessed with blood and bleeding. dont ask me why)
She loves toy story, incredibles, how to train your dragon, and this DUMB lizard show on netflix called oscars oasis. She watches it over and over. she loves to swim still and is a little fish. She can hold her breath for a bit now and will jump in and swim with her head under for a while. She loves books and playing memory (with the little cards). She talks non stop and always has a story or something to say. I love that I can take her out to lunch, or in the car, or while we are running and we can just talk. and have a conversation about awesome kid stuff. she is my little mini, and i love hanging out with her.
2 comments:
I love that you posted the funny things she says! I need to be better about that with Daci. It is so much fun hearing the funny things that come out of their mouths! I hope you have a blast in Texas! Can't wait to hear all the fun things you will find to do there :)
Hahah oh my I love her! She sounds like she has quite a personality! Miss you guys xoXox
Post a Comment