Tuesday, September 11, 2012

end of summer

 I havent blogged forever, and now im kicking myself for it cause a ton of my pics got deleted today from the past couple months. oh well, it happens. We got back in Utah mid August, and Paul came back the first week in September.  The weather has been more than amazing and I am in awe at how beautiful it is. All summer I have been daydreaming about what I wanted to do when we got back. Its safe to say I accomplished all of it. I took Capri camping with out Paul, I havent been camping for 10 years, and I quickly remembered why. Capri had a blast though, im a light sleeper and didnt love it so much... maybe if Paul was there? We have done tons of hikes, I always knew growing up I was lucky to live right next to such a gorgeous canyon, but its seriously the best thing ever to share it with Capri and enjoy the mountains together. She loves them, and she loves hiking. We have been outside a lot and have been trying to make up for our lost outside time that we missed out on all summer.

We have been spending a lot of our days here.. our backyard. Huge, gorgeous field. perfect for exploring, 4 wheeling, and "fishing" in the stinky mud. 

We call this the witch's house. (capri loves, no,  she is obsessed, with scary things)

This time of year, it gets so gorgeous, there are wild flowers and mint growing everywhere so it smells delicious. 


The cousins came and stayed and did a little treasure hunt with Dino foot prints and at the end we painted rocks and capri found "dinosaur eggs"! She still thinks they are gonna hatch. 

Playing with Cam in the field.. walking to the witches house

We went up to the lake one day with Pauls family, We took Capri on the wave runners, she has a need for speed, and she loved riding them. 


Me and Capri rode the lift up with our friends and hiked around Sundance a month ago and I wanted to take Paul so the other day we took him up there and it was insanely gorgeous. All the leaves are changing and we had such a fun day together. 





both had to have a walking stick haha

Last but not least. This guy turned 28 yesterday! We are so happy he is home and im stoked we get to grow old together. Happy Birthday to my Babe!


1 comment:

Cera said...

Im glad you guys are having fun!! Capri is getting so big!! Talk to ya soon :)