I never thought I would say this but I am sick of summer. so sick of it. Im sick of being hot, and wearing summer clothes, and doing summer activities. My heart is longing for snow, fall, mountains, boots, sweaters, and hot chocolate. We have been living in strictly summer weather for so long now, i havent seen snow fall for over 2 years! I am beyond ready! Being away from seasons makes you miss/appreciate them. At night we lay in bed talking about snow and we get giddy just talking about it. so. with that said... this summer has been pretty fun. I am enjoying Capris age so much. She is my little buddy, and the things she says, oh man, she is funny! She makes up her own little language and sings it as loud as her little voice lets her. She is obsessed with scooby doo. She is finally at the age where she will go in her room and pretend for hours by herself. She is in love with her daddy and every time they are together they wrestle and play, and I dont exist. Any time I get stern with her she says "mommy dont be mad. cause we are best friends." She is having a little separation anxiety from me. Whenever she is left with friends and I am not there she gets really nervous. She told me the other day "mommy im so glad you are here. I was so worried about you." cute. but we definitely need to work on it.
anyways. here are some pics of the past few weeks.
Found her wearing daddy's socks and doubling up on phones.
Pool days, and this little girl is getting to be a really good swimmer
Capri is LOVING her gymnastics class every week, I will definitely be signing her up when we get back
We are lucky to have so many fun kids this summer!
There is a little boardwalk by our house in Kemah and they do fireworks Friday nights! The kids loved it and it felt like summer
dance party
We went to this water park called Schliterban. It was seriously so fun, it was like seven peaks on steroids. Capri was in heaven but I think Paul loved it even more
so tired after a long day at the waterpark
Pretend. Having a Birthday party for her little kitty
And last but not least, we love being close to the beach here



1 comment:
Cute!! I know what you mean about sick of summer! I am totally over the heat!! Ready to be back in Utah!! and soooo ready for fall:) Your little fam is adorable!!
Post a Comment