I thought i would update real quick before the baby comes and I turn into a sleep deprived Zombie. We have been so busy. I dont even know where the time has gone. every Friday Paul and I are both in shock its Friday again. Paul loves his job and is way happy there, he loves who he works with and as a wife its a dream to have such a happy guy come home from work. Capri is still loving preschool 2 days a week, and surprises me every day with all the new things she is learning. I put her in gymnastics and she loves that too! We have been trying to get outside and have been snowshoeing a few times, my mom has been taking her skiing and said this past time everything clicked and she is cruisin now. Capri loves her day dates with grandma and her dates with Papa and grandma every Friday night... and Paul and I LOVE it too. Its been so fun to go on a date every Friday night, we both look forward to that all week. and its safe to say we are pretty much caught up on every movie we want to see! We are so lucky to have them, and love living by family, it makes me never wanna leave. We are building in traverse mountain, and are way excited about that. We were supposed to be in by Feb 25... but we know that isnt gonna happen so we are planning on mid march end of March. hopefully everything works out with lenders.. you just never know until closing day! But I am pretty sure everything is gonna be good! We literally are starting over, when we moved to Hawaii we sold almost everything so we have been trying to collect things over the past few months so we dont move into a completely empty house! It will be fun to decorate and start fresh though! Capri is so excited for her little brother to come, she is counting down the days! We are all so excited, Im scared to lose time with Capri but I know thats a normal feeling! 1 week from today I will be holding my little baby. So exciting.
GYMNASTICS
Carter and Capri together
snowshoeing with Malyia and Liv
Capri is in heaven every time we go she sings the whole time and has to be the leader!
Morning hike with my mom up AF canyon while Capri was at preschool soooo gorgeous.
This little girl is growing way to fast for me. she comes and cuddles me every morning and every night makes me pinky swear that she can come cuddle me in the morning. It seriously is the best part of my day, she is such a happy girl in the morning and I know one day she wont wanna cuddle every morning.
For one of Papa and Grandma's dates they took her to the circus! she was so excited, and loved it! She/we are so lucky to have them
Her first time rollerskating.. which was WAY harder than ice skating for some weird reason
Just me and her snowshoeing.. it snowed so much, the snow was as deep as her.. and yes I am 36 weeks preg here haha and my pelvis did hurt the rest of the day.
Love theses kiddos, we got a pass to the aquarium and we usually end up going once a week or once every other week. we both love it. win win.
Trying to soak in all of our one on one time.
Love this little diva. At church Ive had 5 or 6 people come up to me and tell me "Capri is SO funny!" But. I just say "oh thanks!" and keep walking because I dont even wanna know what she said haha, it might be way to embarrassing to handle haha, and lets be honest, who knows if its church appropriate?
One day she came home from church singing "I am a child of Don." Paul and I were dying. we told her it was "I am a child of God" but she is convinced its Don. Then every time she sees the book of mormon she gets so excited and says "OHHH A SPELL BOOK!" After the "I am a child of Don" thing, I decided we apparently werent teaching her good enough at home so I thought it was a good time to start FHE. Trust me it was needed, and it actually has been pretty fun! (I know WAY late start. better late than never?)
Date with grandma at Kangaroo Zoo. I usually end up going on Fridays with them just cause I like hanging out with them
Cuddling with her papa
Making Valentines and dropping them off to Grandma Denise and Papa bobs work!
Capri and Grandma! (Pauls mom)
And this is my latest belly pic. this was last week and a few days ago, 37 weeks. This pregnancy has been way different than with Capri. Being preg in the winter has been way better, I would choose this over summer any day. I have had way more pain in my pelvis and lower back than I did with Capri from carrying lower. I never had the "pressure" people always talk about with Capri. now i know! Luckily I usually get to the gym everyday and that helps me feel better, I just walk fast around the track with Capri or do the stairmaster on days she is at preschool. At first I wanted another girl.. cause that is all I know, and I want Capri to have a sister eventually, but I am so so excited for a little man. its gonna be good, and Capri and Paul are both excited. 1 more week!! hopefully it flies.















2 comments:
Seriously you are the tiniest little thing! I am in love with Capri. I think she and Daci would be good little friends! How fun that you are builiding in Traverse Mountain and are by family! I have to admit, I'm a little jealous :) Good luck with your delivery! Can't wait to see your cute little man!
Capri makes me laugh! So funny. I love you and miss you. Please come visit me!!
Post a Comment