Meet Matix, my new boyfriend.
Feb 24, 2013, 3:00 pm
6lb 3 oz -19 inches long
He left the hospital weighing 5lbs 10 oz and is the tiniest cutest thing. Seriously worth the wait. I feel like I waited forever for this litte man, but he is perfect and I am so in love. Worth it.
Everything about my delivery was so opposite of last time. It was pretty fast and I only pushed 2 times. AMAZING. I was so scared going into it because Capri's was so hard and LONG, and had a lot of complications. When it was time to push the nurse came in and told me that I needed to be a good pusher cause his heart rate was dropping, I started crying and said to Paul "what if Im not a good pusher?!" (I pushed for 2 1/2 hours with Capri) Paul told me I was. haha. thanks babe. and luckily he was out in minutes. The second I saw him I was instantly in love, I cried my eyes out for a good 30 minutes and just couldnt believe he was mine. Seriously best day ever. Pure bliss. about a week after he was born my mom took Capri to Disneyland (I will post pics) and I had my boyfriend all to myself for a whole week. I cuddled and just stared at him all week trying to soak it in... his tiny toes, his tiny ears, and hands. seriously so cute. not gonna lie though, I missed Capri.. it was sad without her. She is my sunshine girl and brings so much happiness into my everyday life. BUT, it was so good to have that adjustment period, get extra rest and know she was having the time of her life. My mom is seriously, hands down, the best person ever. best mom ever, and best grandma ever. Since Capri has been home I feel like its not a ton different having two kids, obviously I dont get any sleep, but in the day it hasnt been a hard adjustment yet. He still sleeps a lot, so time will tell. Capri loves to help, is happy doing her own thing and hasnt gotten jealous yet. My friend Megan took these cute pics! If you want her number let me know!
The big sister









4 comments:
He is so precious! Capri looks so grown up! Can you believe that moment when they (your oldest child) walk in the hopsital room after you have been holding your new tiny baby?! I was like "Holy Cow! Daci is HUGE!" haha :) Enjoy this fun new time! And I agree... your mom is the BEST
Congrats to you guys, he is adorable!
These pics are so precious! Congratulations!Your kids are so adorable and Capri seems like an awesome big sister! Doesn't it make you love her even more than you thought possible?!
Glad I decided to get back on my other blog to see this post! Love little Matix.. and these pictures turned out so great. Capri's faces are awesome =)
Post a Comment