For New Years Eve we met some friends at V-land and had a bonfire. It was so fun. We got there early and had the beach all to ourself. Even the path down to the beach is pretty magical.
The sunset turned out to be amazing. Matix was catching all of his friends in his net!
Capri and Cooper were digging for burried treasure. Then they decided to find and make their own treasure. I love those two together. Their little minds are so similar and they always come up with the greatest inventions/plans/yard sales etc.
We Roasted Hot dogs and Marshmallows for dinner. When it got dark, our little family broke away from everyone and took our flashlights to walk down the beach and hunt for crabs. After a ways we turned off our lights, sat on the beach and looked at the stars. These are the moments that I know without a doubt that we are where we are supposed to be. And I am so grateful.

No comments:
Post a Comment