Friday, April 3, 2009

Catch up!

We have been busy lately so I haven't really posted a ton of pics so I decided to catch up! We are so excited to leave to Florida in a couple weeks! 

This picture speaks for itself haha

Paul at Ryan's cabin.. SO much snow!
JCW's our favorite! We are kind of obsessed! 
My mom and I cross country skiing
JCW's again.. I will miss you when we are in Florida
Thanksgiving point with Avail, Gwen, Ry, Grade, Andrew, Meagan, Crystal and Brooke!
The kids were so funny! We had so much fun! 
At the Jazz vs Suns game! It was a good game! They went into overtime Suns blew it and the the Jazz won

We were WAY up in the upper bowl and we snuck down and sat in front of my parents in the 5th row in some empty seats, some people showed up so we had to move and we went to some new seats and they were pretty good! We had a blast, Paul LOVES the Suns and I dont really like the Jazz so it was way fun cheering for Nash and Shaq! 
Chloe and Paul taking a Sunday nap! Chloe LOVES cuddling, I was painting my nails and looked up and saw this haha


Last Sunday My mom, Bonny, and I planned a dinner  for all the boys!  We never are all together like this so it was fun! 





Avail and I played all day! We went to Monsters VS Aliens.. she was kind of bored but after we got out she loved it haha of course! Then we had an Easter Egg Hunt, colored, and made pretzels! I love playing with Avail! I am going to miss her so much!



1 comment:

Krystal Dooley said...

Yeah, we miss JCW's too. Don't forget to visit us on your way to Florida!