Tuesday, April 14, 2009

13 weeks

Time is flying! I am almost out of my first trimester and I seriously can't wait!! I am SO ready to feel this "burst of energy" everyone talks about! The past few feeks have been funny! At first I thought I was over the sick part, but I think God was just giving me a break for a little bit! I have been craving food and then... I throw it all up and never want to eat there again haha! I have thrown up in stores, on the side of the road, parking lots, ect.! The funniest story though is fainting at the temple! I've been really light headed the past week and Thursday my mom and I were on our way to the temple and I said "I'll probably faint, im not feeling too good!haha!" Anyways so we are doing sealings and its the very last name and the whole time I couldn't even listen cause I was just focusing on NOT throwing up and NOT fainting and the next thing I know I am sweating, my ears are ringing, and then I blacked out! Luckily a lady caught me and I laid there for awhile and then got up I guess haha! So funny, I was embarrassed! I am just excited to not be exausted 24/7 and feel like I need a nap every day haha! BUT being pregO is WAY cool! Cooler then anything I have ever experienced!   I can feel where the baby is at and it is way cool! Its crazy how I can feel it's little spirit and personality already! Girls have to go through a ton of crap way more then boys but this makes it all worth it! Its kind of weird, I used to never worry about anything but now I can't sleep cause I worry about my baby so much haha..  But I'm  not crazy I read that is normal haha.. hopefully! Its about the size of an Easter Egg! Thats all of my complaining!
Happy Almost Spring! Aren't all the tree's so pretty right now?!

4 comments:

Angela said...

That is funny about you fainting during the sealings! I have almost done that too! I had the sweating and ringing, etc. I had them stop and got to a chair before I passed out. They got me some water and after a while i was fine. The kneeling gets to me. I can't do very many names in a row without that happening! I hope you feel better soon!

Tasha said...

Oh my goodness that is funny! Poor thing- its amazing how those hormones are so wack that first little bit! I can't believe you are already 13 weeks enjoy it because it goes by fast! When do you all leave for florida?

Unknown said...

Haha good stories! It's fun huh having all these weird, different experiences, and although it's like a total pain going through some of this stuff, you know it'll be worth it! We've got another dr's appt today.. yay!

Clint and Karley Root said...

its prob a cute little easter egg! i love the weird size comparisons, like a little sea horse, or about the size of a small guacamole? haha what's a small quacamole?? i hope you get more energy soon! yay for going to florida! your apartments look sweet. Can me and cam come visit in july? we want to go to the beach. i have 1 buddy pass i havent used!