Saturday, April 18, 2009

Looking forward to...

We leave Wed. and I am so excited to be by the beach and in warm weather I can hardly stand it! Everyday this week I have asked Paul "are you sure we can't leave today!?" This is what I am looking forward to...
Tampa Bay City
Beautiful Beaches
Living in a Town home instead of an appt!
Hopefully a comfy bed (cross your fingers!)
A nice kitchen!
A ton of room! This will be our living room
A pool that will actually be OPEN!
A nice gym!
Movies! and billiards anyone? Billiards is kind of a funny word
haha!

FLORIDA HERE WE COME!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

We sure are going to miss you! I know you will have lots of fun there.

Aaron and Steph said...

Billiards IS a funny word! Those apartments look sick.. I don't think they're quite as nice down in Fort Myers, but our pool looks huge so I'm happy! I'm taking off Tuesday.... yay! And I'm telling you, we must arrange something to hang out since we're so close!

Nichole Brown said...

:( we will miss you guys so so much this summer!!! Don't have too much fun without us! ha jk. well hopefully we can meet up sometime in the summer :) We love you guys, great luck this summer, hope it goes very well!!

Chynna said...

Flordia looks so fun! Lucky you guys!! I have a card to send to you...can you e-mail me your address? chynna16@hotmail.com Thanks!! How are you feeling?