Tuesday, July 21, 2009

27 weeks

My belly at 27 weeks.. 13 more weeks seems like forever!!!

5 comments:

Chynna said...

How cute! 13 weeks will fly by so fast! It's so fun!

Carrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carrie said...

You are sooo cute! Enjoy every minute of being prego, you will miss it!

Ryan and Brittany said...

Ha Ha! You look great! Be grateful you are little, I can't imagine how miserable it would be to be really big.
I just busted up laughing at Carrie's comment. I DEFINITELY will NOT miss being pregnant at all and if I ever say I miss it I will give you $500 dollars :)

O yes, and if you didn't notice my phone isn't working again so I couldn't call you back. Love you!

Tala said...

Your belly is so cute!! I can't wait to meet her!