These are the cute decorations Christina made! The flower pots she made out of formula cans and then put paper over them and they turned out adorable! Creative huh? AND Gwen and Christina individually stamped each napkin! How nice is that!
And she made this cute C for Capri! SO cute and it matches the bedding I bought for her!
Look it all the yummy food! Everyone brought something and it was all so good! Thanks girls!
All the cute gifts all the girls gave me! Camilla planned a way fun game, it was like Price is Right but we had to guess how much all the baby stuff cost! I was WAY off! Gwen won which is really ironic cause she doesn't have a baby or she isnt preg so it was funny! I think it was my fav game Ive played at a baby shower! Thanks Camilla for the fun game and letting us invade your house!
Reagy.. she is the best dessert baker I have ever met in my whole life! She make THE best cupcakes and THE best cake bites! I know she spent a ton of time on them so thanks reagy!
The girls! Chantel, Christina, Camilla and Wes! And baby Cohen and Soph! Its fun cause there are always babies everywhere!
Kylee and Gwen
Jill and Reagy
All the girls! This is funny cause I was in this pic but I was making the most ugly face ever so I just did a little crop action and the picture looks so much better haha
Our belly's! Its funny cause I am so much taller so my butt fits in the curve of her back and my belly almost hits her boobs!
THANKS GIRLS THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN! YOU GIRLS ARE THE BEST!
2 comments:
you're looking so cute! I'm so excited for you! i hope all is well!
Awwww that's so cute! Yeah me and Chantel, the short girls have nowhere to go but out! You look great though, just a few more months!!
Post a Comment