Tuesday, August 4, 2009

29 weeks

This is my belly... I took these pics this morning and I wore the same shirt as I did last time so you could see the progress! In the past week I think my belly has grown more and is looking a little more round! I still dont know if it is bigger then my butt yet... lucky for me, I inherited an Andra butt.. and I feel like it is a massive ghetto booty! Its ok it will go down in a few months haha.. i hope! Anyways the past couple weeks have been rough.. I've been throwing up almost everyday 2-3 times a day.. yesterday I didn't keep anything down! I LOVED the 2nd trimester so much, but now I am just done feeling sick and I just wanna hang out with my baby! I know I have to wait it just seems like forever! I am going back to Utah in less then 2 weeks and I am so excited to get out of this humidity! I feel like a water balloon.. the Dr said I am retaining a lot more water cause of this humidity.. so on the down side I am swollen... and on the bright side hopefully the water weight will come off fast. I love feeling her kick.. she is so active all day and she wakes me up all night! Im excited to only have 11 more weeks!

4 comments:

Andrea Ingersoll said...

You're finally starting to pop out! Sooo cute. I love pregnant bellies. EXCITING!!!!!!!!

Brooke said...

We can't wait to see you and your belly!

Unknown said...

Wow, you still look so little--It's definitely there though!! And I feel huge, like I don't want to wear anything but scrubby clothes anymore haha. Can't wait to see you in TEXAS!

Brittney Wimmer said...

Congrats on the baby! We're so excited for you guys! It's the best! We need to get together when all this crazy summer is business is over. It's been too long! Baby girls are so much fun! Good luck with everything.