Wednesday, August 26, 2009

8 more weeks!

I am 32 weeks now, and I am so excited! 8 weeks will go by fast hopefully! This past week I have been in UT and it has been such a blast! I have been non-stop from 7am until late at night! I have been so busy and the weather here has been amazing! My mom is on a trip for a week, so now I can get the things done that I've needed to do! I miss Paul so much and its hard to think I still have 3 or 4 more weeks until I see him next! :(

Me and my mom hanging out

My belly at exactly 32 weeks!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was gonna ask for a belly update! You look so cute... I can't believe you're still wearing jeans! I think I've officially outgrown all of mine.. and I'm not talking just the zipper! plus it's just so dang hot out here, I can only stand the lightest of clothing.. only 3 more days!!!