Tuesday, September 1, 2009

93 YEARS OLD!

My great grandpa turned 93 (for some reason I thought he was 98 but he is only 93!) last Tuesday. For his birthday my mom wanted to take him flying. Our really good family friend Josh happens to be a pilot so he was so nice and took him up in his plane! My gramps was so brave! He asked the whole way up what we were going to do and when we got there he was so excited and wasn't even scared! After he got done flying Josh talked me into going up in the plane too! I was a little scared cause Im just a little bit prego but I trusted him! It was so cool I loved it! Maybe little Capri will be a pilot one day? I want to get my pilots license or helicopter license some day when we have the extra money! My mom got to go up too and I think my grandpa was just excited to be out of the house! After we went to J Dawgs (his fav food is hot dogs) and the BYU creamery cause he worked at BYU for a long time! My great grandma passed away in June and she was a talker so my gramps never got to talk so it was fun to talk to him all day! He talked the whole time and I learned tons of new things about him! It was such a nice warm day! Gotta love Utah!


Him taking off

Look how cute and happy he is!

This is 5 generations right here! (counting Capri)

Me and Josh going up

My mom and Josh getting ready to fly

This is John, Paula, Josh, my mom, and my great grandpa
John and Paula are my 2nd parents, I love them! I have been best friends with their daughter Jana for 18 or 19 years now!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

how fun! I miss you, we need to play! Are you having a shower!?? I'd love to throw one for you!! Let me know what you think!?