Sunday, September 13, 2009
Crazy month
This month has been so crazy! I haven't seen Paul for a month and it's killing me! I miss him SO SO much! He is such a hardworker, I've tried everything to get him home! Bribes, pretending I am in labor (he knew I was kidding), crying, ect. but he has a goal and he wants to hit it! I admire him for being so strong and I am grateful that he is doing this even though its SO hard! It's hard to be preg and be alone but I know it will pay off cause he will be able to spend lots of time with me and Capri! He will be home in 1 or 2 weeks, just in time for our 2 year anniversary! Anyways.. This month I have been non-stop going! I wake up early and go to the gym with my mom and I go go go until late at night! I've been having so much fun with all my friends, my fam, and Pauls fam! Yesterday I had a shower that Karley and my mom threw for me! It was awesome to see all my good friends and fam! It was so cute and they did such a good job! I dont have any pics though :(! Thank you SO SO much everyone for coming and for all the cute gifts!! Now all I need is Capri to use all of this fun stuff! 5 more weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment