Friday, September 25, 2009

husband home=VERY happy

Paul surprised me last week and came home! I was soooo excited! It's been so much fun having him home! I missed him so much!

We took Chloe up the canyon it was so much fun! The leaves were just starting to change and it was perfect weather!

Im not going to lie.. I've been a little needy since Paul got home! I'm trying to make up for lost time and its not working haha! My mom teases him that he has a growth on the side of his hip! When he leaves for work I beg him to stay home and just cuddle all day haha... but he has been really busy since he has been home! Poor Paul.. I feel bad that he has to deal with this needyness.. Im sure it will fade in a couple days!

Paul turned 25 all alone in Lubbick TX.. sad! but we had a little party for him! I feel bad his BIG 2-5 wasnt more fun! Don't worry I will make 30 unforgettable

And this is my belly at 36 weeks! When Paul got home I asked him if my belly had grown (cause that's a long time in belly growing time!) and he was like "well you are not huge... but it has definitley grown" haha he is so funny! Next pregnancy I think will be easier cause I know more of what to expect, I will know my limits and my body and not just what everyone tells me haha! I still havent bought any maternity jeans cause now I only have about 3 more weeks and I'd rather spend the money on some new jeans! BUT next time I think I will buy some for sure.. the rubber band trick might not work the last 2 or 3 weeks.. they are getting snug.

3 comments:

jayni & ben said...

oh my gosh your little belly is sooo cute. You are still tiny!!

Tasha said...

Super cute picture of you and paul- and baby capri! =) IT was good catching up with you the other day at the shower. I felt like during last summer i didn't get a good opportunity to really know you- so it was fun getting to know you better at the shower! Good luck with everything- you are going to love having little capri around! It changes your life! We all need to get together soon =)

Unknown said...

It is indeed nice having the hubs home huh?! Yeah and I'm jealous you even have a pair of jeans you can squeeze into... cuz I think mine would rip with my huge legs!! Haha.. I feel like I need to do another craft for the baby's room, so I'm gonna call you so we can get together this week!