Monday, December 14, 2009

Can't get enough of this everyday love -Rascal Flatts

CAPRI IS 2 MONTHS OLD TODAY!!


Shaving his head.. he is supposed to look creepy haha


Carter chewing on his hand.. he is so funny and cute we love hanging out with steph and aaron and capris boy friend!

This pic is so funny to me.. they are both like "what are you doing to us!"



bath time!

Great Grandma Andra

Great Grandma and Grandpa Andra

3 comments:

stephanie said...

What a adorable baby girl! I dont know if you remember me..but we went to high school together and I found your blog off of Jenni Slade's blog. My blog is private but send me your email address and I will add you.
Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

Stephanie Chynoweth

stephanie said...

Oh and my email is

stephaliljenquist@gmail.com

Tasha said...

She is just too cute! =)