





My friend erica took some pics but Capri had a tummy ache so she wasnt the happiest girl in town and was hard to work with! poor erica.. thanks though!
sleepin with her daddy
covering her eyes from the light and sucking on her thumb
I call this her wonderwoman pose she does it all the time!
Our friends Tayli and Ev came over and we decorated gingerbread houses!
4 comments:
I have that exact same bedding set for Lexi!!! So cute, She's already getting so big :(
I miss Capri! She is so beautiful! We need to get together.
Awwww I love the pics, especially with you holding her where she's smiling!! So adorable. P.s. I love gingerbread houses and wanted to make them with Aaron til I remembered last year where we picked off of them and ate the candy so they looked like shanties lol... no bueno. Hence we are going without this year =)
cute wish we could of come!
Post a Comment