Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hello Christmas!

I am soo excited for Christmas! I put my tree up 2 weeks ago! Its the best time of the year! We had a fun Thanksgiving at Pauls parents and it was so nice to have Paul home all weekend!


I am so grateful for my two night owls! They make me so happy! I know everyone says this, but its true...being a mom is the greatest thing ever! Its so much fun and so rewarding! I love hanging out with a mini-me all day!

Capri is getting more fun everyday! She is starting to be awake more and smile more and more everyday! this is her at 6 weeks!



Shooting...

This gun was sooo loud haha..

Cookie Monster and Ryan

Collin is such a BA haha we love him he is such a good uncle

This was pauls fav gun! everytime they shot they all got giddy like little boys that just blew something up! it was way fun!

1 comment:

Aaron and Steph said...

Capri is getting so big and I LOVE those little pink boots!! You guys are so cute, you and Paul and Capri =) Next week we are definitely getting together.. our babies need to see each other.