Capris Baby blessing! It was such a great day, almost everyone we loved was there! Capri was so good, she got passed around for hours and I forgot to feed her and she didn’t make a peep! I love my patient baby!
Grandma and Grandpa Andra
Grandma and Grandpa Cummings
Paula, John, and Capri
Tori, Lexi, Bella, Justin and Capri
Capri and Abuela!
Marshmellow pit with my hub! Sometimes we get to go play at a gymnastics gym with our friends Mark and Aubrey, and Britt and Ry! It makes it even better that we all have babes about the same age! So fun!
She loves taking naps with her daddy!
Capri and Peyton!
Paul dressed her! He did a good job if I say so myself! He is pretty good at putting outfits together, whenever he gets her ready I am always surprised!
Carter (Capri’s boyfriend) and Capri going on a date to CafĂ© Rio! Being a mom is the best thing ever! We get to hang out with our mini’s all day and go to lunch with our friends!
I love these two more then anything! I guess it’s true what they say.. All you need is love!
5 comments:
Alicia! Capri is such a doll! I haven't seen her yet!!! She is beautiful!! I can't believe how big she is already! I bet your just loving being a mom!!! I hope everything is going good for you guys! It sure looks like it is!! :)
Oh My!! Capri is already getting so grown up. She is such a little cutie!! And I love her blessing dress, she looked so precious on her blessing day. Hooray for baby girls!! :)
Her blessing dress is beautiful alicia! She is adorable. Three months is such a fun stage!
Leesh! 1. I freakin love you! 2. Capri is big and so darling, I can't wait to play and snuggle her ALL summer! 3. Im so sad we missed her blessing day, looks like it was awesome, she looked so cute. 4. 29 CREDITS, WHAT? tell Paul he amazes me and GOOD LUCK, he can do it! 5. YOU LOOK AMAZING, no fair! and I love your bangs right now and curly hair in that pit pic :) Miss you!
Does Capri have GOLD shoes?! Oh my goodness, so cute! Her little blessing dress is adorable too. No wonder Carter is in love with her hehe!
Post a Comment