Saturday, January 2, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! I have enjoyed this break sooo much! I am so grateful that I got to spend time with Paul, it was so great... and now school begins, Paul is taking 29 credits this semester so I know its going to get crazy! On New Years Day we went snowmobiling/4 wheeling/ snowboarding with my fam! It was soooo much fun to get outside and enjoy the beautiful snow! The canyon was GORGEOUS! I can't believe we live so close to such an amazing place! Capri was so good and happy! She loved being outside, she was SO tired when we got home, she slept so good because of all the excitement! We had a blast and it is just what I needed!

My cute little baba... oh how I love her!
My pops on Brands snowmobile
My Pops and My little marshmellow
My mom and My baba!
Sarah and Penny
Capri sleeping on the picnic table
Paul LOVES his coke... he went off of it for 2 WHOLE months but he is taking a holiday break haha


Sarah and Brand




For New Years Eve we had a party at my house! It was SO much fun! We hung out, had good food, played games and of course talked and talked and talked!


The Girls played Ticket to Ride and the boys played Settlers! I had a blast with all the girls! I dont think there was a quiet moment the whole time! We never shut up and laughed our heads off!



The Group! this pic is way blurry haha
Me and Boo Boo and Capri! I love her! I will miss you Becky Boo Boo Boo! :-(
Cilla, BK and Zack
Andy and Brand
Bk and Zack
So much fun everyone! I think we need to this WAY more!


Grandma and Grandpa with Capri!

3 comments:

Tasha said...

I just can't believe how big Capri has gotten- what a beautiful little girl *just like her mommy! You look so good alicia - looks like you have jumped right back. =)

Unknown said...

wow..... I really need to stop making faces in pictures... I look angry the in all of these. HAHA

Aaron and Steph said...

I love Capri in her snowsuit!! I'm bummed we missed your New Years party though =( Next year!