Monday, January 25, 2010

We are going to

We just found out we are going to ALASKA for the summer!
We are so excited! We have never been there but always have wanted to, it wont be hot so I dont have to worry about Paul dehydrating everyday, it is light 21 hours of the day so we can play outside, and its beautiful!




Friday night we went to this gymnastics type gym with Steph and Aaron! It was so much fun! Steph charged it and was busting out all her tricks she hasn't done in forever! I was impressed, especially cause she just had a baby via c-section! The boys had fun but me and Steph I think we had a lot more fun, they watched the babies for us and it was nice just to play!

This is us.. obviously we havent lost the baby weight.. we still have about 300 more pounds to go!

We were laughing our heads off! steph totally took me down and it was hard to get up!!


Paul won this round too.. Being huge just isn't my thing hahah I sucked at it!

This is Paul body slamming me!

That was a blast! Thanks Steph for setting that up! We are going to miss you this summer :(

5 comments:

brandon said...

Alaska woot woot

Aaron and Steph said...

A. That was so freaking hilarious, we HAVE to do that again!
B. I need to show you the video.. you will laugh even more!
C. I will soooo miss you too this summer.. booooo :( Thank goodness though for Spokane!

Aaron and Steph said...

Oh and were you perhaps nursing while you typed this up?? hahahaha

Bonny Earl said...

You'll have so much fun! I'm sure you're mom's excited to come for a visit!!!

Brittney Wimmer said...

We freakin missed you guys on the cruise. It was a trip down memory lane. But we're freakin stoked for Alaska too! It'll be awesome! Everyone said Capri is adorable. I can't wait to see you guys!