Tuesday, February 16, 2010


BEWARE THIS IS A LONG POST!

Paul and I got to go to the JAZZ VS SUNS game, it was so fun! We sat in the 5th row and of course Paul made me wear my suns jersey.. i was so embarrassed and when they lost i wanted to take it off so bad!

Capri has been so cuddly lately


A couple weekends ago we went up to Clyde's cabin! It is the perfect cabin. You snowmobile up to it and it is in the coolest location with tons of snowmobiling right there. My mom, dad, Collin, me, and Capri went up early friday! My dad, coll and I snowmobiled all day! Can I just tell you I was in heaven! It was so fun to not worry about anything and just play alllll day! Brand Sarah Steve Lyndsey and Paul all came up that night! We played all weekend and it was so much fun and a much needed break!


we built a snowboarding jump! It was fun while it lasted.. I ended going way to fast and wrecking soooo hard! I knocked the wind out of me and I still cant move my neck a certain way! It was fun watching the boys after I crashed and burned though haha



Brand towing in...
This is after I wrecked haha you can see the pain in my eyes hahaha
Collins being the best uncle that he always is
My mom and Capri hanging out
My dad, Collins, and me about to go ride woot woot!
Me and my lova lova
Steve and Lynds
Brand and Sarah
My pops
This is me trying to get air haha
wishing I was getting this much... My dad still has it!
My love showing me up
Brand
Collins


Me, Sarah, and Lyndz
Capri chillin with her sunglasses



Capri on her first horse ride... ok this is a poodle.. BUT he could seriously pass for a horse, he is huge!
stacy left on a mission! So cool! I never had a desire to go on a mish and I honestly dont think I could do it. I admire sister missionaries SOOOO much! We are saying goodbye to her after she got set apart! She is going to make one good missionary!



V*DAY FUN
Avail had a V*day party and it was so fun we decorated cookies and made Valentines!

She is sooo cute I love her
Avail and Capri in their matching tu tu's

This was my fav V*day so far! It was so chill and I think that's why I loved it so much! Paul and I went and got massages, didn't feel like going to eat so we got take-out Cafe Rio and then just went home and watched the cheesiest movie from red box and cuddled all night. mmmm it was so relaxing.. just what we needed.
I made this quilt for Paul, I am so proud of myself.. I have never made a piece quilt and I have never finished a quilt ALL the way.. usually I stop and my mom finishes it for me. I will admit the Shepherds helped me tie it, But it turned out pretty good if I do say so myself. I wont be doing another one for awhile... it took soooo long! AND the worst part was, Paul didn't know I was making it so I feel like he would come home and be like.. uhhh what did you do all day? cause the house would be messy and I would still have mounds of laundry haha so Im glad he knows now I wasnt just doing Nothing all day.
Roses and Chocolate.. What more could a girl want?
Paul gave me the most thoughtful gift! He knows I love to travel and I have been wanting to buy a map and put pins on it forever, so he had this made for me! We put pins all the places we have been, and all the places we wanna go! I hope one day we get to go everywhere we want to go!

ALMOST DONE... SORRY!

CAPRI is 4 months! She is rolling front to back, back to front, scooting, laughing a lot, grabbing, holding toys, loving her baths, jabbering jabbering jabbering, teething, smiling tons, putting everything in her mouth, and not sleeping very good the past week. She weighs 12lbs 13oz (30th percentile) and is 25 inches long (75th percentile)! We love her so much and love watching her grow!





Last but not least.. Happy birthday Jana, Brooke, Ryan, And Andrew, and Crystal! They are all having birthdays within the week!
This is Brooke's birthday party.. She is the big 3-0! Happy Birthday we love you so much! I am so glad you are my sister-in-law!



4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Love the post! Miss you tons! That cabin trip looks like it was a blast! And that quilt is AMAZING, I'm so proud of you, good job!!! oxoxo

Andrea Ingersoll said...

oooo la la - this post is so cute & so is capri!!! I seriously want a map like that to put pins on too - my grandma and grandpa have one and I love it!! so fun!!!

Unknown said...

I like long posts with lots of pictures! YOu look like you've had so much fun lately! I can't believe Capri is like scooting and rolling all over the place.. Carter's getting there and it's so fun =) I love the map idea, that's so cool, I might have to steal that idea from you! And yes that quilt is killer! You're so crafty.. I'm wanting to make another project soon and I need your help!

Brittney and Zach Lundgreen said...

so cute lish... wish we could of gone snowmobiling with you... that quilt is way cute they take forever... call me love ya girl