I USED TO...
... be obsessed with cucumber sandwiches
... have long long hair
... be an insomniac
... date total tools, I'm so lucky I got Paul with my dating record haha
... want to be on "Survivor"
... drive a ponitac grand am, I loved my ghetto teenager car.. we had some fun times with that baby!
... love airports
... have mono for a whole year!
... snowboard everyday
... have a 4 wheeler named bullet, oh how I miss you
... go up the canyon A LOT with my BFFN
... eat way to many Reeses Puffs
... live in Maui
... want to be a dentist
... knock doors for a living, it was sooo funny but not my job of choice!
... drink way to much Dr. Pepper
... want to be in the X Games
... think Jesse on Full House was hot
... want a star tattoo on my hand (thanks goodness I didn't do that one! No offense to those with tattoos, I'm just not all that into stars anymore haha)
... have a dog named Chloe
... get A LOT of tickets, I think 13 to be exact, 3 in one day. Let's just say I have a need for speed hahaha
... stress over lame things
... hang out with a lot of stoners, I don't know how I never tried it, after living in Maui I just got used to it I guess cause all of our friends did that
... have a six pack
... go to Lake Powell every summer
... watch a ton of Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen
... Go to Cold Stone and tanning with my friends on a weekly basis
... take fashion classes which I miss dearly
... not get so cold
... have It Takes Two memorized
... hang out at the Earls everday
... love doing laundry cause I loved the smell, now not so much
... love playing old school Mario
... I'm glad all those bad habits are gone, and for all the good things.. I wouldn't trade anything for this little munchkin and my man!

5 comments:
Your little one is adorable. I need to see her! Alaska is going to be awesome. Jealous of that. Heather is coming out this month. Lets get together soon. OH, and if you bail to alaska... can i get that swing?
Alicia Alicia... that was a great post! We should quote It Takes Two next time we are together, I think I have it, or at least had it down not too many years back. I actually just watched it last week with Mariah hoping she would like it, but she wasn't too interested haha maybe I just needed an excuse to watch it myself :) I need to call you back, I will call you today! Love ya girl
Becky
OHHHHHHHHHHH my gosh can we be best friends... your used to list is totally what mine would be hahahaha.... except with out a six pack... haha but k loved jesse had all of it takes two memorized haha... watched all those movies tanned way too much... oh alicia i am glad we are friends... i love ya girl i look up to you lots hope we stay friends forever:)
Ha i love this post... aren't you glad some things change? Capri looks adorable, especially in that lil Bumbo haha, I gotta get Carter one of those
Cute! I love Capri in the sunglasses! We miss you guys and hope you are great!
Post a Comment