Thursday, March 4, 2010

WINTER FUN!!

The past couple years I haven't enjoyed the winter too much and it's because I haven't really done anything too fun in the winter. So this winter I made a goal to try and enjoy it more!

My mom and I went cross country skiing at Sundance! It was soooo beautiful and it felt good just to be outside. We took Capri and as you can see it didn't work to well. BUT it was way fun and we had some good laughs, and got a good work out in.

I love my mom, she always up for an adventure! I am going to miss her so much when we move away! She is the best Grandma and the best mama!

I didnt wanna fall on her going down hill so I just decide to sit haha


ICE CASTLES!!
The Crandalls and us went up to the ice castles in Midway, lucky for us it was the last day so I am glad we got to do it! It was gorgeous and I cant believe someone did that! There was actually one where you could walk through it! After we went to PF CHANGs and I forgot how good it was! We had a fun night we love the Crandalls! Both our hubby went to Russia on their missions so we are hoping to go to Russia for the olympics together! Cross your fingers!



The cute daddys










Capri and Carter sittin in a tree...


My mom and I went snowshoeing up AF canyon, This canyon is my VERY favorite canyon in the whole world (so far!) I have lived close to it most of my life and have spent a lot of time up there and I really appreciate it's beauty and love it so much! It was a perfect day, we had so much fun! It was such a good work out and it was so hard I thought I was going to die! Capri loves being outside. She just chills and looks around the whole time, doesnt make a peep.. unless she is jabbering! thanks ANDY for letting me use your snowshoes!


4 comments:

Aaron and Steph said...

Good for you for enjoying winter! I gotta try snoe-shoeing or cross country skiing one of these years.. that was fun going to ice castles with you guys =) My fav is Carter and Capri sittin in a tree.. lol

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Oh my - those ice castles are so cool. I wish we knew about those! Looks like your winter has been so fun! I'm a tad jealous cause mine hasn't been. booo!!

Paula said...

Way to tackle the winter blues by being proactive--I need to do that! The storm today didn't help my anti-winter feelings either. Looks like you had fun!

Rebecca said...

wow those castles are amazing!! Your mom is so dang cute, I love all of your guys' little adventures! Tell her hello for me and that I miss her! I miss you too! Capri is so pretty leesh, she is just getting so big :( Love you!