Life has been good the past 5 weeks. We like it up here. I'm proud of my hub, he has been working hard! Even though he has been busy I feel like I have seen Paul a lot more then normal! It's fun, he is a good daddy, we have fun in the mornings together. Before we had Capri I thought how I could possibly love him more. And then I see him with Capri, and how he is such a good daddy, and how her face lights up when she sees him, and cries when he leaves the room, and it makes me fall so much more in love with him. more then I could have ever imagined.
Capri has been soooo much fun lately! It's crazy that when they are just days old they have "their" personality, but every week/day it comes out more and more! She is getting super spunky and totally knows what she likes! She is a climber, she loves climbing on/over/in things! She walks around from couch to couch to window to chair, it's only a matter of time.. and then I will really be in for it! She puts anything and everything in her mouth, I have to watch her close, I lay on the floor and try to find things she would find that I normally wouldn't haha! She LOVES the bath.. I let her take 2-3 baths a day! She cries at the bathroom door, or if it's open she tries climbing in the tub.. usually bonking her head.. when I carry her out she cries.. I just decided one day What's wrong with taking a few baths a day? nothing really, so I let her and she will play in there forever. She just jabbers and plays with her toys, tries to climb up anything and anywhere, and every once in awhile notices I am there and smiles at me. Let's just say my bathroom is usually VERY clean! What else do I do in there 2-3 times a day? She loves books, especially her kitty book, she loves her kitty stuff animal, and she gives them kisses all day! Every time we leave the house she laughs.. I feel the same way haha. I love her kisses. With this little spunky personality she is developing, she learned how to throw a tantrum and she kicks her feet... SO funny I laugh at her and then she laughs and gets over it. She is a super good eater, she drinks a green drink almost every morning, she LOVES green beans I steam them and she inhales them, cheerios, frozen berries, any steamed veggies, bananas, and oatmeal. Anyways this is prob boring to all of you, but this is my life, she is my life, and I LOVE IT!

So a few Sundays ago we met Brand, Becky, Mariah, Scotty B, and Taylor at Denali National Park, It was so fun to see them! We had a fun day!!

I really really want to see a bear up close.. this is as close as I could get, but he's a pretty cute bear!

MY MOM IS COMING TOMORROW!! OH I MISS HER! I SERIOUSLY CANT WAIT.. I MIGHT PEE MY PANTS!


6 comments:
K Capri really is getting SO big! I cannot believe how much she has grown up since you left. She is such a cutie, and sounds like a baby fishy too. Have fun with your Mama. Miss you!
she is such a cutie. i cant wait till i can play with my son. i love that you and your mom are so close. have fun with her!
You're going to have SO MUCH FUN!!!
Alicia!!! it looks like you guys are having so much fun!!! Capri is so stinkin' CUTE!! I cant believe how big she's getting already!
And nothings wrong with 3 baths a day i bet she's going to love swimming and wakeboarding in a few more years!!
So much fun!!! Alaska is freakin sweet!!! I would love to see it! Capri is adorable such a cute family!!!! love it... i want a family like that!!!! miss ya lish
She is soooo Paul!! Love you guys! Xo
Post a Comment