Monday, September 20, 2010

First things first.. or should I say last things

I havent blogged for like a month so sorry there are so many pics!
These are some of the last things we did in Utah before we moved!



Grandpa is Capris FAVORITE person, once grandpa is home she will not go to anyone but him. She cries at his door if he goes in his room. too cute. (SHE LOVES YOU TOO MOM! YOU KNOW YOU ARE HER NUMBER ONE WHEN GRANDPA ISNT HOME!)
This is her new face.. i love it. so funny!



We had a birthday party for Paul and Capri (early for her, I didnt want the fam to miss it) we played bunco with pauls fam and had really yummy food (thanks brooke!) it was fun to spend one of our last nights with the fam! We will miss them!



Me and Benji.. this was the winning prize, I won, and was way happy about it!




I got to see my little bro go to a dance.. this never happens, he is anti dance, so I had to follow him and take pics! Isnt this car cute? Cody's BLIND grandpa built it.. pretty cool and scary all at the same time! I miss my little giant brother so much already :(
just a side note: Did you know he is 6ft 3 inches.. he got xrays the other day and his growth plates STILL havent closed! The doc said he would grown another 2 or 3?!?! inches!! CRAZY!



My mom and I took Capri to the petting zoo and aquarium! It was so fun to spend time with my mom and Capri loved the animals and the fish, especially the penguins.



Jana and Cody came up and I was so happy to see them! They are so fun! Jana has been my bestie since I was 3 or 4 or 5 haha and I miss seeing her! We went up the canyon and had a camp fire and talked. I loved being up the canyon. Capri loved it too, she cuddled with her daddy and pointed and talked to the stars, mmm melted my heart. loved that moment. then she crashed in the back of the subaru! I loved that car, I will miss it :)




Paul turned 26.. oh how time flies. I love this Paul Jolley guy. He is the best! He is getting old, for real though, he is getting gray hair, seriously. I think its in his genes to gray really early! or its all that coke he drinks
For his birthday it was hard to buy him something cause we couldnt take much so I didnt really get to spoil him this year :(
We went indoor surfing and to Tucanos for his birthday... mmmm I love that place.





Cody


Paul


Cody Collins PJ and Me


Collins


Paul


Tucanos


This is the birthday party we had with my fam... my lovely husband was in charge of the pics.. so.. this is all we have this one or blurrys haha. THANKS to all our friends and fam that came! We were so happy to see all of you before we left!



SIGNATURE

No comments: